International Business News
The following are a collection of International Business news articles courtesy of www.ibtimes.com
- Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:45:00 +0000: When can an Issuer Close Your Credit Card Account? - International Business Times
Credit card companies can cancel your account for any number of reasons, even if you're paying on time -- and they don't have to warn you about it. Here's what you can do
- Fri, 12 Apr 2013 02:05:02 +0000: Asian Shares Mixed, Nikkei May Outperform - International Business Times
Japanese stocks were the best performers in Asia for the week, as the dollar continued to hover below the key 100 yen mark.
- Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:53:00 +0000: Hong Kong Shares Up Slightly On Property Sector - International Business Times
Hong Kong stocks posted mild gains in tentative trade early Friday on mixed cues from regional markets, with gains for property developers countered by a decline in resource-sector shares.
- Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:46:11 +0000: KPMG Plans Legal Action Vs. Ex-Partner London - International Business Times
KPMG LLP plans to take legal action against Scott London, its ex-partner accused of insider trading, said John Veihmeyer, the Big Four accounting firm's chairman and chief executive.
- Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:46:11 +0000: Austria in Spotlight Over Bank Secrecy - International Business Times
Austria found itself under pressure to ease its strict banking secrecy laws on Thursday, a day after Luxembourg said it would share information with other European Union members about bank accounts held by EU citizens.